September 05, 2009

tourist for a day

Alex and I pretended to be tourists. We wore fanny packs.
I took some photos.






overexposure


empire state building!


collision!


wait, we were wrong. THIS is the empire state building!


al y al


poops


nbc


growing tired


jennie's idea: photos of people from very far away... can you spot the faux tourist?


nypd


film shoot


missing home


mimicry


buttery


weeny


this HAS to be the empire state building


look, a tunnel


real tourist


ending the day with a carousel ride


and motion sickness

PROOF I WAS ALSO WEARING A FANNY PACK:


Yikes, it's September and I don't have long to complete my summer projects. I'd better get shooting.

3 comments:

  1. The film shoot one made me crack up

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the grounded hat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your tourist outfit, Suzi. The ponytail...love it.

    ReplyDelete