September 25, 2009

meet the intern

Sorry for the lack of posts/photos lately. I've been working [more than] full time and haven't had much free time for projects. The good news is... today was my first day as an (unpaid) intern! A little late, I know, but I'm so excited to be learning from people who've been doing this for quite some time. I'll keep names out of it, but will be updating with lessons I learn (and huge mistakes I make) on the job.


My first task is to get my hands on some software. As some of you know, I don't retouch my photos. I'd like to say it's because I like all the artistry being done with the camera... but mostly it's because I don't know how to use Photoshop... and I don't have it. Most of my work as the intern will be using that oh-so-expensive software, but I need to practice at home and teach myself. Can anyone help me legally obtain Photoshop?

I haven't taken many photos lately... so here's one of me.

3 comments:

  1. why do you legally need to obtain it? theres no reason to set yourself back a grand for the adobe creative suite. you can download the programs easily, in about a day, with a torrent

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have photoshop on my computer, and i dragged and dropped it from my old computer, so that method should work on all computers. it works fine

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe i buy you a copy in next couple weeks papa

    ReplyDelete